Descrizioni fornite dal cantiere
Fishing expeditions, relaxing at anchor, coastal exploration: follow your passion on the water with the Antarès 10.80. The offshore cruising life-style of the Antarès 10.80 is very evident.
- 12 switch 12V electrical panel
- Full ground tackle (includes 16kg Britanny anchor and 25m of chain and 38m of warp)
- 4 mooring warps (10m long-14mm diameter)
- 6 fenders 860 x 230
- Dune coloured canopy
- Dune coloured aft cover
- Covers (flybridge console and helm seat)
- Dune coloured flybridge bimini
- Cockpit bench seat
- Forward sunbed mattress with "Columbia" cover
- White external wheelhouse curtains
- Microwave oven
- Electric heating
- Bed covers
- Rigid holding tank (23L/88L)
- Diesel fuel tank (2 x 395L)
- Rope cutter
- Raymarine 600l RV2 autopilot
- Blue Boat label (88L rigid holding tank)
- Slatted teak cockpit
- Slatted teak deck
- Raymarine 240E two-position VHF
- 2 large lockers with lids and gas struts to assist opening.
- Large lazarette locker for liferaft and/or fish box stowage.
- Teak-capped coamings surrounding the cockpit.
- Stainless steel handrails on the coachroof, the flying bridge canopy and the wheelhouse allowing safe movement around the boat at sea
- Hot/cold water cockpit shower
- PORT CABIN - With maximum headroom of 1.85m in the doorway, this cabin includes:
- 2 single berths convertible to a double (1.85m x 1.70m).
- Marine mattress for maximum comfort
- Hanging locker.
- Shelving along the hull side for personal effects.
- Lighting is provided by:
- LEWMAR opening ports in the hull sides and deckhead.
- Deckhead lighting.
- Adjustable reading lights.
- OWNERS? CABIN (FORWARD) - With headroom of 1.90m, this cabin comprises:
- 1 double island berth (1.90m x 1.40m).
- 2 part marine mattress for maximum comfort
- Shelves along the hull sides.
- Hanging locker and other lockers.
- Opening hatch with blind.
- 2 opening hull ports with curtains.
- Electric deckhead lights and 2 reading lights.
- Wide double door to owner's cabin
- 12 switch 12V electrical panel.
- 220V shore supply socket.
- 220V socket in every cabin.
- 3 x 12V/140A batteries.
- 20Ah battery charger.
- Engine control panel.
- Fuel gauge and tachometer.
- Electric bilge pump.
- 1000w electric windlass with up/down switch (optional)
The Galley is fitted with the following:
- Ample work surface.
- Rectangular sink with hot and cold pressurised mixer tap.
- Fixed 2-ring hob and oven (gas)
- Drawers and lockers beneath the sink.
- 80L electric fridge.
- Deckhead light.
- Tinted glass sliding side window.
- Propulsion: Volvo D4-260 (2 x 260hp-2 x 191kw)
- Foam sound-proofing is provided in the engine compartment to reduce noise.
- Fuel tank capacity is 650L (790L optional) for maximum range.
- The water system includes a 22L calorifier and a rigid water tank with 320L capacity.
The hull is a GRP laminate with an integral inner moulding bonded to the hull. This spreads the effort and loads throughout the structure, guaranteeing reduced strain to the hull. The inner moulding also incorporates the engine mounts. The standard hull colour is white, although Steel Blue is available as an option.
- The deck is of GRP/Balsa/Polyester Resin sandwich construction for an optimum strength to weight ratio and better sound insulation.
- An inner moulding rounds off the finish and serves to reinforce the structure.
- A moulded diamond non-slip surface increases safety over all deck surfaces.
- Stainless steel access ladder with teak treads.
- Driver?s and co-driver?s seats with cushions for added comfort.
- Sunbathing area with mattress and stowage under.
- Oddments locker for keeping the essentials to hand.
- Helmsman?s position with instrument panel.
- Electric engine controls with Volvo D4 engine
- Sport steering wheel.
- Steering compass.
- Tinted PMMA windscreen providing shelter whilst at sea.
- Stainless steel mast for navigation lights and radar.
- All-round stainless steel guardrail for extra safety on the flying bridge.
- Horn button and remote control for windlass.
- Electric windlass control (optional)
Declinazione di responsabilità standard
La Società pubblica i dettagli di questa imbarcazione in buona fede e non può pertanto avvallare o garantire l'esattezza di tale informazione.